Washing your headphones
Clean your headphones to keep them fresh and make them last longer.
Note! Never rinse or submerge the headphones electronic housing (ear cups). Do not leave your headphones to dry in direct sunlight.
Washing the ear cushions
- Remove the ear cushions by turning them slightly counter-clockwise, and then gently pulling them from the headphones.
- Wash the ear cushions according to the instructions on the inside of the ear cushions.
- To reattach the ear cushions, roll back the fabric, position the ear cushions on the headphones and turn it clockwise until it locks in place.
Note! Make sure that the hole on the right ear cushions is aligned with the USB-C connector on the headphones.
Washing the headband
- Carefully wash the fabric headband with water and make sure not to rinse or submerge the headphones ear cups.
- Leave the headphones to dry in room temperature.